TITLE: Business Development Manager
SALARY: Competitive Package
JOB TYPE: Permanent
The Irish Post is the biggest selling national newspaper to the Irish community in Britain. IrishPost.co.uk is one of the biggest Irish daily news site based in Britain.
The successful applicant for this London-based position will be required to take ownership for developing new business for The Irish Post, including all supplements, features and online.
The candidate will have experience and success in a dynamic advertising sales environment and will be able to demonstrate their ability to achieve targets and deadlines. They will also need to develop new business and build existing customer relationships and develop a network of clients and contacts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of driving new business opportunities for The Irish Post brand
- To sell print and online advertising solutions to new and existing clients
- Develop a pipeline of sales leads using research and your own contacts
- Research the marketplace and competitors and win commercial opportunities
- Engage with decision makers and build strong relationships
- Attend business and networking events relevant to the Irish community on a weekly basis to generate leads and close commercial deals.
A good knowledge of the Irish community in Britain is an advantage.
To apply for this position please email a cover letter with your CV to sarah.murphy@http://http://irishpost.co.uk